At DPI, we have big growth plans for 2021. After a complicated year, we, like many others in the industry, were hit with a shrinking order book. However, we spent the downtime planning for our re-emergence and we’re ready to smash 2021.
And to help us achieve this goal, we’re searching for an Internal Sales Development person.
Here’s a little info about the role and who we’re looking for…
DPI has emerged as one of the top manufacturers of soft signage displays. We are the only manufacturer to offer a Lifetime Warranty on our Lumina lightboxes and we’re trusted by many specifiers and brands across the UK.
Our range of products work with a push-fit, printed fabric skin that is easy to fit and can be done by almost anybody, removing the need for fitters and expensive change-outs.
The DPI’s product range can be found in retail stores, airports, museums, public areas, offices and even in homes.
You will be working with our UK wide client base, from our Castle Donington offices, responding to their quote requests and recommending products from our range to complement their design project. Additionally, you will be liaising with clients current and new to ensure that DPI is involved in any future project requirements. By building relationships with your existing accounts and prospecting for new clients, you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding DPI’s customer base.
If you think that you have what it takes to work in a busy sales & estimating office, specifying the DPI range of custom-built soft signage display frames and lightboxes then this may be the opportunity for you.
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a busy, internal sales environment.
- The ability to confidently discuss and upsell our product range over the telephone or video call.
- A good grasp of mathematics as well as Excel and Word.
- A strong work ethic and desire to progress coupled with a confident and enthusiastic manner on the phone.
What we offer:
- A comprehensive basic wage with an uncapped bonus structure
- Comprehensive product and office systems training
- A superb working atmosphere in a friendly and fun office environment.
- Good career progression opportunities
To register your interest, please email your CV with current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.