In the midst of the Coronavirus epidemic, DPI wants to do its bit to help break the chain of infection.
Partitioning can be used to segregate and isolate those who are infected to contain the virus and reduce infection rates. This helps to protect those in essential work during this uncertain period.
As a manufacturer of aluminium displays that utilise a simple push fit fabrics or graphic images, we can apply our tried and tested manufacturing processes to create bespoke partitioning and portable walls and rooms.
All of our products can be fully customised with branding and messaging to clearly communicate instructions or other important information needed during this time.
- Easy to clean aluminium frames for a hygienic solution.
- Push fabric is easy to remove for washing and replacement between uses.
- Printed fabrics can be treated with a permanent anti-bacterial additive.
- Flame retardant fabrics available.
- Changeable display for multiple uses.
Benefits for Hospitals:
- Create private areas for beds with static or portable partitions.
- Segregate areas in hospitals to create more usable space.
- Create a temporary room with push fit fabric walls and a doorway.
- Customised fabrics made to your designs.
Benefits for Supermarkets
- Create branded queuing areas to protect staff from infection.
- Change the fabric quickly and easily.
- Create movable walls that can be used throughout the store.
Benefits in the workplace:
- Divide workspace areas to encourage a safe distance during working hours.
- Create additional usable workspace with flexible walls and temporary rooms.
Our products can be quickly manufactured and shipped for urgent needs. Available in flatpack or pre-built options.
Speak to our team about your requirements to find out more.